Strategic Robot, LLC is a Colorado limited liability company (“Provider”, “we”, “us”, “Strategic Robot”). This page explains the Advertisement Policies for the Services provided.
By purchasing the Services, setting up an account to use the Services (“Account”), accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (“Advertisement Policy”)
- We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your ads on the different “Ad Platforms” (such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google and Bing and anywhere your ads are displayed). We do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target. If we cannot deliver your ads or do not believe we will be able to deliver your ads, we will notify you.
- You, not Provider, will be responsible for the content of any advertisements or content you create. Ads and campaigns created by us will be submitted for your approval. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- The different Ad Platforms determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads. We cannot and do not control any content or materials adjacent to or otherwise near your ads.
- We do not guarantee the exposure and activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. The Ad Platforms may have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but neither we nor any Ad Platform are responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
- Our license to place your ad on an Ad Platform will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. We cannot control the acts taken by any users or what such users do with the ads.
We can use your ads and related Content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Provider or any of the Ad Platforms without our prior written permission.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, display, and perform all materials, images, design, copy, photographs, video, music, trademarks, trade names, logo, and other content provided by you or on your behalf to create ads and fulfill your Orders.
- You understand that you are solely responsible for the Content and ads and you assume the risk of any problems resulting from the timing, content, accuracy, completeness and consistency of all Content and ads. We are relying on you to determine whether the Content or ads create any obligations upon you to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including any applicable real estate advertising laws, rules and regulations, and any applicable codes of ethics or professional codes of conduct. You are solely responsible and liable for any failure to comply with such laws.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to provide any and all Content to Provider. Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you will not upload, record, publish, post, link to, or otherwise transmit or distribute Content or create any ad that: (i) promotes or encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) infringes or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or Strategic Robot, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party; (iii) attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate; (iv) is inappropriate, harassing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other similar software, data, or programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or property of another; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
We may monitor or review ads but we do not have any obligation to do so. We reserve the right to: (i) screen, by mechanical means or otherwise, for objectionable ads; and (ii) monitor the ads and, if considered objectionable in our sole discretion, to remove ads. If we become aware of any breach of these Ad Terms, without limiting our other remedies, we may change, alter or remove ads, in whole or in part, without prior notice to you.