Strategic Robot, LLC is a Colorado limited liability company (“Provider”, “we”, “us”, “Strategic Robot”). This page explains the billing terms and conditions for the Services provided.
By purchasing the Services, setting up an account to use the Services (“Account”), accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (“Billing Policy”)
- General Billing
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Provider information regarding your credit card or debit card (collectively, “Payment Instrument”). Acceptable Payment Instruments are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. Checks are not an accepted method of payment at this time.
We may employ the use of third party services for the purpose of facilitating payment. You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your payment including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. By submitting your information, you grant us the right to provide the information to these third parties.
You represent and warrant to Provider that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the Payment Instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
- We offer monthly service plan subscription periods, as well as 3,6,12 month contract accounts on a pre-pay basis.
- The monthly ad budget is used for your internet advertising (less the PPC Campaign Management Fee as detailed in the agreement) (“Monthly Ad Budget”). Monthly Ad Budgets are billed monthly and will reoccur at the same rate unless and until you notify Provider in writing. Monthly Ad Budget amounts are set for a monthly period and cannot be adjusted during any given the monthly term. The adjustment will begin on the next Billing Date (as defined below).
- Provider cannot guarantee that your ad budget will be sufficient to cover the entire subscription period. The ad budget may run out before the end of the subscription period and Provider is under no obligation whatsoever to continue displaying ads on your behalf.
- A nonrefundable Setup fee is charged one-time upon Account set up and is clearly indicated on the invoice provided.
You agree to pay Provider the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan subscription and this Billing Policy. You hereby authorize Provider to bill your Payment Instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your Account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Provider know within thirty (30) calendar days after the date that Provider invoices you.
Provider reserves the right to change plan subscription prices. If Provider does make a pricing change, Provider will provide notice of the change on the Site or in email to you, at Provider’s option, at least thirty (30) calendar days before the change is to take effect. The pricing change will take effect on first Billing Date after your initial plan subscription period. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- All Accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Provider before any Service is provided and the Account is activated. You are required to keep a valid Payment Instrument on file to charge for recurring monthly plan subscription fees, ad budget or add on services.
- All international customers must pay by a Payment Instrument accepted by Provider. Provider does not accept international checks.
- Plan subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. The Set-up Fee is a one-time nonrefundable charge to create your Account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all Payment Instrument details and contact information current.
- All recurring plan subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the Payment Instrument on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Accounts can be managed by accessing the Payment Portal
- Trial Program
Provider may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial or at a reduced price for a limited period of time (“Trial”).
On the last day of the Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, Provider reserves the right to (i) modify the Services Agreement of the Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Trial offer.
- Billing Cycle
- All Payment Instruments are automatically charged on your specific billing cycle date. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). If the Payment Instrument is declined on the Billing Date, the Account is disabled. Provider will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for no more than ten (10) calendar days.
- All Accounts more than ten (10) calendar days past due may be assessed a late fee, in Provider’s sole discretion. No more than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Any Account that is past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- After an Account is delinquent for thirty (30) calendar days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, you will not be able to recover any files until the Account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. Further, the Account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Provider may, at its sole discretion, charge a $15.00 late fee for Accounts that are thirty (30) days or more past due.
- If a customer initiates a chargeback, Provider may, in its sole discretion, charge a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- In the event an Account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing Account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the Account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
- Plan Subscription Billing
Payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date. Customers may cancel their plan subscriptions at any time after the plan subscription period has expired. In the event of cancellation, you will still have access to your applications through the end of your current billing period. Provider will not prorate any portion of unused plan subscription services. All plan subscription fees are nonrefundable.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Provider cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal by contacting Provider or by accessing your Payment Portal
You further understand and agree that:
- Month to month accounts:cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. You are not entitled to a refund for the subscription funds, nor for the ad budget.
- 3,6,12 month contract accounts:If you sign up for any of the contract plans and cancel prior to the plan expiration, you may be entitled to a partial refund for the remaining ad budget funds. You are not entitled to a refund of subscription funds. Early cancellation of an agreed upon contract can be obtained by buying out the contract at a cost of $500.00.
- The setup feeis non-refundable for all account types. In the case of early termination of twelve month contracts where the setup fee was waived as a benefit of a longer contract, the on-boarding fee will be reinstated and added to the amount owed.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and confirmed in writing by a Provider representative. Email cancellation requests, alone, do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The cancellation is not complete until you receive a writing from the Provider representative confirming cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication.
Closing an Account with Provider cannot be done by simply canceling the Payment Instrument. Provider will continue to treat this as an open Account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due Account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that Account cancellation is done through a Provider representative to ensure Account closure.
Cancellation of an Account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
While we will do everything in our power to honor your request for cancellation in a timely manner, occasionally it might happen that your Payment Instrument is charged for an additional Billing Cycle, either by us or by a third party service. In such case you agree to provide us thirty (30) days to attempt settlement as outlined in section Billing Disputes
- Billing Disputes
You agree to provide Provider thirty (30) if days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party Payment Instrument company or bank. Provider must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Provider receive a chargeback from a third-party Payment Instrument company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Provider has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Provider has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Provider retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Provider will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Provider will immediately suspend the Account until the matter is resolved.
Pre-paid plan subscription fees and set-up fees are never refundable.
You take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with Services, including any sales tax related to any purchase or sale of services or goods, including but not limited to Customer Goods (as defined below) under this Agreement. Except for collecting EU VAT and remitting it to the EU, Provider shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to the Customer Goods. When purchasing or selling services or goods, including but not limited to Customer Goods (as defined below) under this Agreement, it is your responsibility to determine whether or not sales taxes apply to a transaction and to collect, report and remit the correct amounts to the appropriate authority. Any tools provided as Materials or in connection with the Services indicating estimated taxes due are for illustration purposes only. You take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with Services, including any sales tax related to the purchase or sale of services or goods, including but not limited to Customer Goods (as defined below) under this Agreement. Provider is required to collect Value Added Tax of the European Union (“EU VAT”) from nontaxable EU customers, therefore, EU VAT shall be charged to these customers on top of our fees.