This Services Agreement is an integral part of the general Terms and Conditions, accepted and executed by Strategic Robot, LLC (“Provider”, “we”, “us”) and you (“Customer”, “you”):
Following Appendices are an integral part of this agreement and are deemed incorporated by reference herein:
Appendix B – Advertisement Policy
Appendix C – Follower Growth & Automations Disclaimer
- “Confidential Information” means, in respect of a party, all data and information of a confidential nature, including know-how and trade secrets, relating to the business, the affairs and any development projects or other products or services of such party. Confidential Information may be communicated orally, visually, in writing or in any other recorded or tangible form. Data and information shall be considered to be Confidential Information if (a) the relevant party has marked them as such, (b) the relevant party, orally or in writing, has advised the other party of their confidential nature, or (c) due to their character or nature, a reasonable person in a like position and under like circumstances would treat them as secret and confidential;
- “Costs” means all costs and indirect costs incurred by Provider in the performance of the Services under this Agreement;
- “Parties” means the named parties to this Agreement and their respective successors and assigns, and “Party” refers to any one of them, as the context requires;
- “Products”, “Services” or “Scope of Work” means the products, services and the scope of work purchased online on this Site or offline from Strategic Robot, LLC, it includes and is not limed to pay per click management services; all services may be amended by the parties in writing from time to time;
- Provider shall perform the Services listed as agreed upon at time of purchase.
- Restrictions on Use.
Customer agrees, represents, and warrants to Provider, both during and after the term of this Agreement, the following provisions:
(a) Unless expressly authorized in the Permitted Applications, the Service is for the sole use within Customer’s own organization and by Customer’s own employees or agents. The Service may not be shared with affiliates or any third party, including joint marketing arrangements.
(b) Unless expressly authorized in the Permitted Applications, Customer shall not: (i) disclose, use, disseminate, reproduce or publish any portion of the Service in any manner, (ii) permit any parent, subsidiaries, affiliated entities or other third parties to use the Service or any portion thereof (iii) process any portion of the Service or permit any portion of the Service to be processed with other data or software from any other source, (iv) allow access to the Service through any terminals located outside of Customer’s operations, or (v) use the Service to create derivative products.
(c) Customer shall (i) abide by all prevailing federal, state, and local laws and regulations of any kind governing fair information practices and consumers’ rights to privacy, including without limitation any applicable non-solicitation laws and regulations; and (ii) limit access to consumer information to those individuals who have a “need to know” in connection with Customer’s business and will obligate those individuals to acknowledge consumers’ rights to privacy and adhere to fair information practices and consumer’s right to privacy.
(d) Customer shall not use the Service in any way that (i) infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or (iii) is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
(e) Unless expressly authorized in the Permitted Applications, Customer shall not remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices in the Service or other materials provided by Provider hereunder and shall reproduce all such notices on all copies or portions thereof; and Customer shall not provide or cause to be provided the Service to a Processor.
- Provision of Information and Personnel. Customer shall make available to Provider such information as is reasonably required for Provider to effectively fulfill and perform the Services. Such information includes, but is not limited to, monthly updates on performance of Services for the duration of this Agreement or any amendments thereto. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer agrees to make its team available to Provider according to the relevant areas of responsibility as needed for completing the Scope of Work or Services.
- Failure by Customer of Delivery of Information. Customer shall deliver all information necessary for Provider to perform the Services listed in Appendix C. In the unlikely event, that Customer cannot deliver the information to Provider, then Customer shall not hold Provider liable for failure of execution of Services listed in Appendix C.
- Customer grants to Provider a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use Customer’s trade names, trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively Marks) in connection with the performance of this Agreement. Provider shall not use any of Customer’s Marks for any purpose without first obtaining the prior written advance consent of Customer. Provider will not alter or permit alteration of, or remove or modify or permit removal or modification of, any of Customer’s, or other identifying marks placed by Customer or its agents on the products or associated documentation or literature, without Customer’s prior written approval. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer upon Provider any right, title or interest in any of the Marks or goodwill of Customer. Provider acknowledges that Customer’s Marks and any related goodwill are the sole and exclusive property of Customer, and Provider agrees not to (or cause a third party to) contest the rights of Customer in Customer’s or to use any confusingly similar marks, works or symbols. At no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall Provider challenge or assist others to challenge Customer’s Marks or the registration thereof or attempt to register any trademarks, marks or trade names that are in any way confusingly similar to Customer’s Marks.
Customer acknowledges that it retains ownership of all its Marks and other intellectual property rights that are licensed to it. Provider acknowledges that its utilization of Customer’s Marks will not create in it, nor will it represent it has, any right, title or interest in or to Customer’s Marks other than the express and limited right to use Customer’s Marks on Provider’s Website granted under this Agreement. The goodwill from on Provider’s use of Customer’s Marks, if any, shall accrue solely to the benefit of Customer. Provider agrees that it shall cease using Customer’s Marks immediately upon request, and in no event shall this license survive the term of this Agreement.
- Beta Test
From time to time and at our sole discretion, we may offer the ability to try out a possible new Service that we may decide to offer in the future, generally, to all customers (a “Beta Test”). You will have to sign up for the Beta Test. We may suspend or terminate the Beta Test at any time without notice or liability to you. There is no guarantee the Beta Test will become part of the Service. If the Beta Test becomes part of the Service, we may charge or charge more for the Service. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, we make no representation or warranties, and accepts no liability whatsoever for the Beta Test or your use of it.
- Billing and Payment
Customer agrees to Appendix A – Billing Policy
- Advertisement Policy & Follower Growth & Automations Disclaimer
Customer agrees to Appendix B – Advertisement Policy.
Customer also takes care to understand and agree to Appendix C – Follower Growth & Automations Disclaimer
- Third Party Use
If the Permitted Applications include providing a Service to End Users, Customer agrees to contractually require all End Users to sign an agreement with substantially similar terms to this Agreement. Customer warrants that in no event shall End Users’ use of the data be unrestricted or expand beyond the Permitted Applications of this Agreement. This Section is not intended to provide the Service to End Users unless specifically provided for in the Permitted Applications. Customer shall be liable for any violation of the Services Agreement of this Agreement on behalf of the End Users, or Processor arising out of End Users’, or Processor’s use of the Service as defined under this Agreement.
- Proprietary Information
The Proprietary Information is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Provider. Customer shall have only the limited rights with respect to the Proprietary Information expressly granted in this Agreement, and all rights not expressly granted by Provider are reserved. Customer agrees that only Provider shall have the right to alter, maintain, enhance or otherwise modify the Proprietary Information. Customer shall not disassemble, decompile, manipulate or reverse engineer the Proprietary Information and shall take all necessary steps to prevent such disassembly, decompiling, manipulation or reverse engineering of the Proprietary Information. Under no circumstances shall Customer sell, Services, publish, display, copy, distribute, or otherwise make available the Proprietary Information in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement, including without limitation the transfer to a third party or, if not expressly prohibited by this Agreement, as allowed under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 107. Customer will take all reasonable steps, in accordance with the best industry practices, to protect the security of the Proprietary Information and to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure. Customer is responsible for all access to and use of the Proprietary Information by Customer’s employees or agents or by means of Customer’s equipment or Customer’s Provider usernames and passwords, whether or not Customer has knowledge of or authorizes such access or use.
- Consumer Privacy
Customer acknowledges that the Service, while comprised in part of data keyed in by the Customer, describes information that may be deemed to be sensitive information by some consumers. It is the policy of Provider to respect the request of consumers to remove their name, mailing address, e-mail address or telephone number from use in solicitation. Customer’s agreement to comply with this policy is an integral condition to Provider entering into this Agreement.
- Terms You Must Post On Your Site
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense or cost (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to the use of, access to, interaction with or reliance upon, your Hosted Site, including any offer, purchase, sale or other distribution of Customer Goods.
- Provider Warranties, Indemnification & Disclaimers
Provider hereby represents and warrants that it has (a) qualified personnel, appropriate facilities and adequate resources in order to discharge the Services in a timely and efficient manner, and (b) the necessary experience required to perform the Services in a competent and professional manner. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN THIS SECTION, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Provider NEITHER ASSURES NOR ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR THE PROPER PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES. Provider DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS COMPLETE OR FREE FROM ERROR, AND DOES NOT ASSUME, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, WHETHER SUCH ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RESULT FROM NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, OR OTHER CAUSE.
- WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER.
- Each Party represents and warrants to the other that:
- it has the full corporate right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of it hereunder;
- the execution of this Agreement by such Party and the performance by such Party of its obligations and duties hereunder do not and shall not violate any other Agreement to which such Party is a Party or by which it is otherwise bound;
- when executed and delivered by such Party, this Agreement shall constitute the legal, valid and binding obligation of such Party, enforceable against such Party according to its terms;
- such Party acknowledges that the other Party makes no representations, warranties or Agreements related to the subject matter hereof that are not expressly specified in this Agreement.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY MAKES AND EACH PARTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR IMPLED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Customer Duty to Indemnify. Customer will indemnify, defend, and hold Provider and its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) losses, damages, or liabilities incurred insofar as such costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities are based on a claim that the Customer’s technology or the Customer’s Marks infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Indemnification Procedures. The indemnified Party shall provide the indemnifying Party with prompt written notice of any such claim. The indemnifying Party shall have sole control and authority with respect to the defense and settlement of any such claim. The indemnified Party shall cooperate fully with the indemnifying Party, at the indemnifying Party’s sole cost and expenses, in the defense of any such claim. The indemnifying Party shall not agree to any such claim that does not include a complete release of the indemnified Party from all liability with respect thereto or that imposes any liability, obligation or restriction on the indemnified Party without the prior written consent of the indemnified Party. The indemnified Party may participate in the defense of any claim through its own counsel, and at its own expense.
- Protection of Information. The parties may provide each other with confidential information and trade secrets, including without limitation, information on their respective organization, business, finances, personnel, services, systems, pricing structure, proprietary products and processes, transactions and/or business relations (collectively, the “Information”). The term “Information” shall not include (i) information generally available to the public through no fault of the other Party, (ii) information which the other Party already had knowledge of, or (iii) information which has become part of the public domain through no fault of a Party. Each Party agrees to retain in confidence at all times and to require its employees, consultants, professional representatives and agents to retain in confidence all information disclosed by the other Party. Each Party shall only use the other’s information solely for the purpose of performing obligations under this Agreement, and only disclose the Confidential Information on a need-to-know basis, provided that, such party shall be liable for the acts of any third party who obtains the Confidential Information from such party. Each party shall take all necessary precautions in handling the Confidential Information of the other party and limit disclosures on a strict need-to-know basis. Further, the receiving Party may disclose information to the extent ordered to be disclosed by subpoena, other legal process or requirement of law, after first giving the disclosing Party a reasonable opportunity to contest such disclosure requirement.
- Injunctive Relief. Each Party acknowledges and agrees that any use or disclosure of Confidential Information by the Party in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement may cause another Party harm which will not be compensable by monetary damages alone and, accordingly, such other Party will, in addition to other available legal or equitable remedies, be entitled to seen an immediate injunction restraining the disclosing Party from committing or continuing to commit a breach. A Party may avail itself of injunctive relief in addition and without prejudice to any other remedies available to it.
- Survival. This Section 15 will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL Customer OR Provider BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY (I) BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARISING OUT OF THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR (II) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR ALLEGED DAMAGES HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, THAT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED TO BE PAID BY EITHER PARTY TO THE OTHER HEREUNDER. THE PARTIES FURTHER AGREE THAT FOR AMOUNTS PAYABLE UNDER SECTION 7 (INDEMNIFICATION) OR SECTION 8 (CONFIDENTIALITY) HEREUNDER, EITHER PARTY’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SUM OF ($0.00). THE FOREGOING NOTWITHSTANDING, AS BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND ANY PARTNER AND/OR VENDOR OF THE RESPECTIVE PARTIES, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL CONFER ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE FOR ANY REASON BY THE PARTIES AGAINST SUCH PARTNER AND/OR VENDOR USED BY THE PARTIES TO PROVIDE AND/OR SUPPORT THE PARTY’S RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
The Parties will cooperate to create appropriate public and promotional announcements or press releases relating to the relationship set forth in this Agreement. All public announcements by one Party which mention the other Party, but specifically excluding announcements which simply mention one Party as a customer or strategic marketer of the other Party, shall be subject to prior review and approval, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- Notices. All notices that either Party is required or may desire to serve upon the other Party shall be in writing and addressed to the Party to be served at the respective addresses set forth herein and shall be sent via U.S. Express Mail or private express courier service with confirmed receipt and will be effective upon receipt at the addresses listed herein (unless the Parties are notified in writing of a change in address, in which case notice will be sent to the new address).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written representation, understanding, agreement or communication between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof. Neither Party is relying upon any warranties, representations, assurances, nor inducements not expressly set forth herein.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement or any rights or obligations of either Party hereunder shall be effective, except pursuant to a written instrument signed by the Party waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other Party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, war, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott, provided that the Party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other Party prompt written notice thereof and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings appearing in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, govern, limit, modify or construe the scope or extent of the provisions of this Agreement to which they may relate. Such headings are not part of this Agreement and shall not be given any legal effect.
- Amendments and Severability. No amendment or modification of this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights, will be effective unless assented to in writing by the party to be charged, and the waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right hereunder or any subsequent breach or default. In the event that any provision of this Agreement should be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained shall not, in any way, be affected or impaired thereby.
- Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each Party’s successors and assigns. Neither Party may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other Party’s prior written consent; provided, however, that the sale of any portion of the assets of either Party, or any of its subsidiaries, its acquisition by merger into another company, shall not be deemed an assignment of this Agreement by such Party. Provided further, that the Party to be sold or acquired in accordance with the previous sentence must provide written notice to the other Party of any such sale or acquisition within forty-five (45) calendar days of the closing. Any attempt to assign this Agreement other than in accordance with this provision shall be null and void.
- Independent Contractors. The Parties to this Agreement are independent contractors. Neither Party is an agent, representative, or partner of the other Party. Neither Party shall have any right, power or authority to enter into any agreement for or on behalf of, or incur any obligation or liability of, or to otherwise bind, the other Party. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, joint venture, partnership, franchise, sales, representative or employment relationship between the Parties or to impose any partnership obligation or liability upon either Party. Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses in performing this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of laws rules. All legal actions relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the State of Colorado.
- Non-Exclusive Arrangement. The Parties understand that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement between the Parties. The Parties agree that they are free to enter into similar transactions as set forth in this Agreement with other entities and that the Parties may directly or indirectly solicit customer referrals via other channels under terms that may differ from the Services Agreement set forth herein.
- Construction. In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law under which this Agreement is to be construed, or if any provision is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the Parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. There shall be no presumption for or against either Party as a result of such Party being the principal drafter of this Agreement.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Services Agreement, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Services Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Services Agreement or any disputes arising as a result of these Services Agreement, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Services Agreement. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Services Agreement.
- Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Services Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Employer agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Representation on Authority of Parties/Signatories. Each person signing this Agreement represents and warrants that he or she is duly authorized and has legal capacity to execute and deliver this Agreement. Each party represents and warrants to the other that the execution and delivery of the Agreement and the performance of such party’s obligations hereunder have been duly authorized and that the Agreement is a valid and legal agreement binding on such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.